Saturday 29 January 2011

Wither sun

Hello! I'm back. I was in France, snowboarding. This is one of the things I love to do. I love snow and the best holidays for me is the winter holidays! So... I'm going again in March and is gonna be France too:) I can't wait!!!   
                                                                                                       Pants - Bonfire
                                                                                                     Jacket - Bonfire
                                                                                                      Boots - Burton 
                                                                                                   Snowboard - Palmer ;)
                                                                                                     Photo Joanna Kisielinska   
                                   

No comments:

Post a Comment